This 3-day seminar is open to those who have successfully completed either the Functional Range Conditioning (FRC)® and/or one of the Functional Range Release (FR)® certification seminars.
The seminar covers a variety of concepts including (but not limited to):
- FRA measurement procedures
- Advanced Controlled Articular Rotations (CARs) assessment and interpretation
- Removing confirmation bias’ during assessment
- Neurophysiology as it applies to the Functional Anatomy Systems
- Dynamic Systems Theory as it relates to movement creation and interpretation
- Advanced FRC programming
- Advanced clinical assessment and interpretation
You are required to bring a portable table with you to the event.
***NOTE: FUNCTIONAL RANGE ASSESSMENT IS ONLY OPEN TO THOSE THAT HAVE COMPLETED THE FUNCTIONAL RANGE CONDITIONING AND/OR ONE OF THE FUNCTIONAL RANGE RELEASE SEMINARS. IF YOU HAVE REGISTERED, AND DO NOT HAVE THESE PREREQUISITES A REFUND WILL BE ISSUED IMMEDIATELY.***